INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYING A DESIGN PACKAGE
Ready to get started on your e-design project?
Following you’ll find the steps to complete so we can get started on the design phase! There is some important information that you must provide at the start of the process.
Packages are priced at $500 per room, or $650 for an open concept space (e.g. combined living/dining room, open concept pergola/patio, etc).
Please provide with this kind of information once you have received the confirmation email from one of the team:
- Write in detail about your space in an email
- Fill the questionnaire that we will send you, be specific about your living style, tastes and what you want from the process.
- We will need some measurements, photographs, color preferences.
- You will provide us with a hand drawn plan to display your space, here you will see an example hand drawn plan:
- Send us images of your things and the furniture and things you want to keep and display
- Inform us with favourite fabrics, textiles, decor preferences, colors and textures you dislike,
- Be specific about architectural features that you would like to hide or to enhance.
- Design together, let´s have fun!
HERE’S HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Payment must be received before the design phase begins.
Step 2: Send us the photograph of your space
We will need a hand drawn floor plan with measurements, this floor plan can be simple and hand-drawn (see example below), but please include correct and almost exact dimensions like ceiling height, doorways, windows, and any important architectural elements like columns, arches, or special something that you might want to avoid seeing, something special you´ll love to see and specially, please do tell us what sights from windows you do not wish to see or wish to contemplate.
Find pictures of rooms that show your style and either create a Pinterest/Houzz board for them and email them directly to your designer.
This is a very important part of the process to make sure that we know your taste and that our idea of the space for the design are the same.
let´s get designing…
Once we have all the information and you’ve paid for your package, we’ll start on the fun part – the design process! You should expect to receive a preliminary design board and floor plan via email, you’ll be able to provide feedback at that time.
Anytime you send an email with questions or feedback, you will receive a response within one business day (Monday-Friday). Timely responses from your side will ensure the best experience as well, and with good communication, we can put together the design plan in just a couple of days!*
Once the design phase is complete, you’ll receive:
- A shopping list with links the recommended items for your space (along with the ordering specifications like color and size)
- The suggested floor plan/layout
- The final design board
- Applicable setup instructions
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
EXAMPLE of a concept BOARD and plan that you will receive:
*Note: If there is a lapse in communication of greater than 30 days without notifying us of the need for extra time, Interior Decorators Online Company reserves the right to close the project and charge a $25 reopening fee. This fee must be paid prior to continuing the project.